Thursday 23 February 2017

Memories



Holding a cup of coffee,
watching through a hostel window,
today i stand alone and turn around,
college fun comes to an end.

memories fresh in my mind,
i wish life just could rewind.

I came with fear on my face and quarries in my mind,
I will leave with memories in my heart and a degree in my hand.

we were late to sleep,
we were late to wake-up,
and we were late to class.

singing loudly in hostel bathroom,
watching match in a crowded single room,
those were the memories which makes smile to blossom.

no matter wherever we be,
whatever life turn out to be,
every moment, every bit we spent here,
will be there with us forever.

To my Alma mater, my fountainhead,
Nitte meenakshi institute of technology.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What life lessons do you learn from trekking?

2016 was tough year for me, i wanted to over come my weaknesses .challenge myself and do something which can genuinely make me happy. I ha...